Rabu, 24 Juli 2013

10 Reasons Why I Could be a Good Girlfriend

This is the list of 10 reasons why I'm sure that I could be a really really really good girlfriend:

1.                   I can cook well
2.                   I am pretty
3.                   I am smart
4.                   I love you more than anything in the world
5.                   Point 1, 2, 3 and 4 are totally lies
6.                   According to point number 5 you can see that I’m a girl who’s brave enough to admit my mistakes
7.                   And according to point number 6, I am the girl who confident enough to show my postive side
8.                   I am a girl who can makes you not realize what I did wrong,. At point number 7, the word is supposed to be ‘positive’ instead of ‘postive’. See?
9.                   But according to point number 8, I define that point number 6 is true. Then I am a girl who makes you doubt. I am also the girl who will tells you things you did not realize before, like in point 8.
10.                I am a girl who can makes you laugh (or at least smile). No? You didn’t laugh? Argh! Then this is my expression, apologizing to you…








PS: I am a girl who always wants to cheer you up. :)

8 komentar:

  1. wow full english nice....
    believe is the most important when we want to start relationship. trust me it works for me

    nice kitty...

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hahaha okay I'll take your good advice.
      Yea I stole the kitty from Shrek's hut.

      Thanks for leaving a comment anyway. :D

      Hapus
  2. And don't forget according to point number 4 you are a liar it's a lie not a mistake, and for yandhi ramadana "when we want to start relationship" please use a relationship not just relationship, if you can't use english well go to a course, it won't hurt

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Yeah, I have to admit that. And whoa, we got grammar Nazi here. LOL XD

      Hapus
  3. And i just realize, it's "believing" not "believe" . Where did you learn english anyway?

    BalasHapus
  4. Nice post dear! Love it ^^~ Mind to follow each other? :)

    Join my Pretty Little Things Giveaway, win pretty jewelry from Romwe. Click HERE. OPEN WORLDWIDE!! Ends in August 25th.
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    BalasHapus